When the Std Oil to Water cooler is insufficient to drop the oil temperature or the oil boils the water causing an gas pocket in the coolant circuit you may choose to fit a sandwich plate on the oil filter and a separate oil radiator. Once you've done this the OE oil cooler is just dead weight.
- CNC Machined from 6082 T6
- Weighs in 1kg lighter than the original unit
- Tapped with 2 x 1/8 NPT bosses for Oil Temp and pressure take offs
- Uses the OE hollow bolt and Dowty washer
- Retains the original OE "o" ring
- Marine anodised for corrosion resistance